Ebooks or UDT’s (Universal Digital Textbooks)
offer Towson students yet another course material choice. They are
digital versions of print textbooks enhanced with features such as note
taking, highlighting, high speed search and printing.
are convenient, good for the environment and your budget, delivered to
your desktop, and accessible across all of your mobile devices.
Here is how they work:
- Purchase the eBook online.
- After your purchase is made, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access your eBook.
- eBooks can then be accessed through your TowsonUStore account. The Activate and Access eBooks option is under My Account.
- Follow the easy on-screen prompts to download your eBook.
You will need the latest version of the free reader software to read
- Once the eBook has been activated it cannot be returned.
*Please note that printing and expiration restrictions are set by individual publishers and not the University Store.
Coursesmart offers both eTextbooks and eResources that can be purchased from their site.