In-store textbook shopping is suspended until further notice.
We currently offer FREE Shipping or In-Store Order Pickup at our 2nd floor patio entrance!
Shipping Delays: Due to limited COVID-19 operations, order processing/shipping may require additional time. (eBooks process immediately!)
- You may pay online using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and UStore Gift Cards or choose the "Pay at Store" option to have your textbooks reserved.
- Course materials listed are those adopted for the course -- not representative of the NEW/USED availability and prices are subject to change.
- We will only charge you for what items we can fulfill for your order and at the time of processing.
- If an item is back-ordered, you are not charged until the item arrives. This may mean that your order is processed in multiple shipments.
- Your books will only be held for 5 days following the start of the semester.
- Materials not claimed by the deadline will be re-shelved and you will need to place a new reservation.
- You may pay in-store using Apple Pay, OneCard Retail Points, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and UStore Gift Cards.
- Cash payments are currently suspended due to COVID-19, but will resume soon.
- We also offer Price Matching and Textbook Advances!
- Required – You are required to purchase the book.
- Recommended – The text will be used in class, but it is not required for the course.
- Component – Components are the pieces that make up a package. If a book title ends in (PKG), then the separate components may also be available.
- Either/Or – You must choose one of the two options given.
- Choice – You must choose one of the “choice” options.
- Used Books and Rentals – Supplemental materials (access codes, DVDs, workbooks) are not guaranteed.
- During checkout, you will be asked if we may substitute NEW/USED conditions for items in your order.
- If you choose to allow substitutions, we fill your preferences based on availability and use alternate conditions if your preference is out of stock.
- If you choose to NOT allow substitutions, and the selected condition is not available, the item WILL be removed from your order. To avoid cancellation, always choose to allow substitutions unless you are otherwise adamant about condition.
- A popup (like the image shown below) will appear to ask you to agree to condition substitutions...