The UStore is OPEN for In-Store Course Material Purchases & Online Order Pickup on the 1st floor of the University Union building! Please review our Store Hours prior to coming to campus.
Course Materials are not located on the salesfloor, so please visit our Valet Counter (located on the right-hand side of the store) and a staff member will be happy to gather the items you need. Online Order Pickup is also located at the Valet Counter.
Potential Shipping Delays: We have recently switched to UPS for more reliable deliveries. However, we still encourage In-Store Pickup whenever possible. After the package leaves here, delays in transit are out of our control.
- You may pay online using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and UStore Gift Cards. (Additionally, we accept cash and OneCard/Retail Points in-store.)
- Course materials listed are those adopted for the course -- not representative of the NEW/USED availability and prices are subject to change.
- We will only charge you for what items we can fulfill for your order and at the time of processing.
- If an item is back-ordered, you are not charged until the item arrives. This may mean that your order is processed in multiple shipments.
- We also offer Price Matching and Textbook Advance Loans!
- Required – You are required to purchase the item.
- Recommended – The item will be used in class, but it is not required for the course.
- Component – Components are the pieces that make up a package. If a title ends in (PKG), then the separate components may also be available.
- Either/Or – You must choose one of the two options given.
- Used Books and Rentals – Supplemental materials (access codes, DVDs, workbooks) are not guaranteed.
- During checkout, you will be asked if we may substitute NEW/USED conditions for items in your order.
- If you choose to allow substitutions, we fill your preferences based on availability and use alternate conditions if your preference is out of stock.
- If you choose to NOT allow substitutions, and the selected condition is not available, the item WILL be removed from your order. To avoid cancellation, always choose to allow substitutions unless you are otherwise adamant about condition.
- A popup (like the image shown below) will appear to ask you to agree to condition substitutions...