The UStore is OPEN for In-Store Textbook Shopping & Order Pickup on the 2nd floor of the University Union building!
Please review our Store Hours prior to coming to campus.
USPS SHIPPING DELAYS: We are encouraging all textbook orders to be picked up in-store. Please only select the USPS shipping option if you can't make it to campus or are willing to wait. We cannot guarantee how long delivery may take.
- You may pay online using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and UStore Gift Cards. (Additionally, we accept cash and OneCard/Retail Points in-store.)
- Course materials listed are those adopted for the course -- not representative of the NEW/USED availability and prices are subject to change.
- We will only charge you for what items we can fulfill for your order and at the time of processing.
- If an item is back-ordered, you are not charged until the item arrives. This may mean that your order is processed in multiple shipments.
- We also offer Price Matching and Textbook Advance Loans!
- Required – You are required to purchase the book.
- Recommended – The text will be used in class, but it is not required for the course.
- Component – Components are the pieces that make up a package. If a book title ends in (PKG), then the separate components may also be available.
- Either/Or – You must choose one of the two options given.
- Used Books and Rentals – Supplemental materials (access codes, DVDs, workbooks) are not guaranteed.
- During checkout, you will be asked if we may substitute NEW/USED conditions for items in your order.
- If you choose to allow substitutions, we fill your preferences based on availability and use alternate conditions if your preference is out of stock.
- If you choose to NOT allow substitutions, and the selected condition is not available, the item WILL be removed from your order. To avoid cancellation, always choose to allow substitutions unless you are otherwise adamant about condition.
- A popup (like the image shown below) will appear to ask you to agree to condition substitutions...