Shipping Delays: Due to limited COVID-19 operations, orders may take longer to ship than normal.
(eBooks process immediately!)
Online Ordering Information
- Reservations are now being accepted for the upcoming semesters(s). This means that orders can be placed now, but will be processed as the semester approaches.
- Course materials listed are those adopted for the course and not representative of the new/used availability.
- We will only charge you for what items we actually process for your order.
- If an item is back-ordered, you won’t be charged until that item arrives. This may mean that your order is processed in multiple shipments.
- We accept Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express, and UStore Gift cards.
NEW and USED Book Preferences
- When placing your order, you will be asked if we may substitute NEW/USED conditions for items in your order.
- If you choose to allow substitutions, we fill your preferences based on availability and use alternate conditions if your preference is out of stock. (The same preferences also apply to rentals.)
- A popup (like the image shown below) will appear to ask you to agree to condition substitutions....
Course Recommendation Codes
- Required – You are required to purchase the book.
- Recommended – The text will be used in class, but it is not required for the course.
- Component – Components are the pieces that make up a package. If a book title ends in (PKG), then the separate components may also be available.
- Either/Or – You must choose one of the two options given.
- Choice – You must choose one of the “choice” options.
- RENTAL & USED – Supplemental materials (access codes, DVDs, workbooks) are not guaranteed.
The University Store is the best place to buy ALL of your books because no store supports Towson University more!
- Best Selection – The most complete and accurate selection of over 2000 titles all in one place chosen by TU Faculty
- Choice – Buy in-store or order online to pick-up at store or ship
- Easy Return Policy – Full refund when a book is returned with receipt by advertised refund deadlines
- Convenience – On-campus location, extended store hours, and payment options including OneCard, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and UStore Gift Cards.
PLEASE NOTE: Prices are subject to change, and often do occur daily.
If you are using Safari in Private Mode: Use this link to purchase books... http://towsonustore.com/selecttermdept.aspx