Copyright Resource Center
- The University Store's Copyright Resource Center (CRC) now creates custom course packets through LAD Custom Publishing.
- This custom publishing service offers advantages for both the instructors and students. Course packets are customized to your specifications. Students will have the exact material you want them to use.
- The course packets may be as basic as a few pages of your own information or an anthology of many authors' work (including your own).
- Can't meet the deadline? We will still work with you to have your course packet printed, although it may not be ready for the first day of class.
- For additional information, please contact the University Store CRC at [email protected] or 410-704-BOOK.
- By following the three steps below, you can have a professional and useful course packet available for your students to purchase from the University Store.
- URL Link
- Copyright Year
- Actual Page Numbers to be Used
STEP 1: Send in a course packet order/adoption to the University Store CRC using the...
STEP 2: Submit a listing of copyrighted items to [email protected]. To process permission requests, we need the following information:
Please Note: Most of the information from the internet is copyrighted. DO NOT ASSUME THAT INFORMATION FRFOM THE INTERNET IS PUBLIC DOMAIN. Permissions are required to publish any STUDENT material or SELF-AUTHORED material that has been published. Please include any mention if the information can be freely copied. The site address should be clearly noted.
STEP 3: Provide CLEAN/LEGIBLE course packets for duplication or electronic copy. Copies will only be as good as the original packet provided for duplication.