Textbook Price Matching
• All new and used textbooks purchased at the UStore are covered under our Textbook Price Matching Guarantee Program!
(Please note that price comparisons are for purchases only, NOT rental books.)
• If your textbook is being sold cheaper somewhere else, we will match the price under the following conditions:
- For online price comparisons, the textbook must be offered by a retail establishment located in the United States.
- We cannot match the price of individual sellers (third parties) on sites such as “eBay”, “Amazon Marketplace” (for example, seller information must say “amazon.com” NOT “books/xpress”), ”Half.com”, etc.
- The textbook must be available for immediate shipment at time of verification if your source is online -- not on backorder or consignment.
- The textbook must have the same ISBN and be in the same condition.
- All information must be verifiable. Please allow 3-5 business days after submission for processing.
- Once you have received your Textbook Price Matching guarantee, the book may not be returned.
- Visit the UStore Valet desk to obtain your book.
- Find a competitor’s price.
- Fill out the Low Price Guarantee Verification Form at the UStore Valet desk.
- After calculation of price difference (based on both book and shipping costs), we will verify and approve the form.
- Submit our Low Price Guarantee Verification Form to us within 7 days of purchase.
- Attach a copy of the original UStore receipt.
- Attach a print out of the company offering a lower textbook price with company name and logo, price, availability of matching textbook and shipping charges.
- All information must be verifiable. Both book costs and shipping charges will be used to calculate the price difference.
- Please allow 3-5 business days after submission for processing.
- Once the information is verified and approved, we will notify you to bring in your original UStore receipt for your refund.
PLEASE NOTE: Under unique circumstances, the UStore may not be able to match a competitor’s price and reserves the right to decline a request.