Textbook & Merchandise Return Policy
* An original receipt is required for all refunds. *
- Merchandise must be in new, unused condition to be returned.
- If returning by mail, please enclose the Merchandise Return/Exchange Form.
- Spring 2021 Textbook Purchases & Rental Refunds: 3 Business Days After Purchase
- Textbooks purchased may be returned for a full refund according to the following terms:
- New books must be in new, unmarked condition without highlighting, writing or underlining.
- The cover and pages of the book must be intact and unsoiled.
- All used books must have the "original" University Store barcode sticker.
- Books purchased shrink wrapped must be returned with the shrink wrap intact.
- New or used textbooks with water damage are not returnable.
- Defective books will be accepted for an even exchange during the semester.
- eBook Refunds: If you have not activated your eBook, please contact [email protected] and provide your order number and name of eBook to be refunded.
- Rental Refunds are only given if the book is returned by the posted Textbook Refund deadline for the semester. Otherwise, the rental is due back to the UStore by the date listed below to avoid further charges and fees:
- Spring Rentals Due: May 25, 2021
- Click here for more information on our Textbook Rental Program!