- Tiger Rewards is the University Store’s customer loyalty program which gives you points for each qualified purchase you make. Points can be redeemed through this website for University Store gift cards or eGift cards.
- When you sign up for a UStore profile, you will be asked if you would like to participate in Tiger Rewards, simply provide your phone number and you will be enrolled. All qualifying purchases made after you create your profile will be credited to your account. For in-store purchases, you must provide the cashier with your Tiger Rewards account number. This number is also your telephone number, and makes it easy to remember. Points will be available for use 30 days after the date of purchase and never expire after being applied to your account.
- Every dollar spent in-store or online on qualified purchases will earn you one point.
- Some restrictions apply to qualified purchases. The following items are excluded from inclusion in the Tiger Rewards program: Graduation merchandise and supplies; software, software supplies and accessories, MEEC, promotional items, and gift cards.
How To Redeem Loyalty Points
- From the menu bar above, select "LOGIN" then "MY ACCOUNT."
- Type in the email address and password linked to your UStore account and then log in.
NOTE: THE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PASSWORD ARE NOT CORRELATED TO THE TOWSON STUDENT EMAIL AND PASSWORD.
WE ARE A SEPARATE SITE AND IN ORDER TO HAVE A LOG IN EACH CUSTOMER MUST FIRST REGISTER ON THE TOWSONUSTORE.COM WEBSITE.
- After successfully logging in, a “Welcome” screen will appear with the following options. Choose the “View Loyalty Account Information” option.
- When taken to the Loyalty Account Information screen, select “I WANT TO REDEEM MY POINTS.”
- Select a gift card based on the amount of loyalty points available and proceed to checkout.
NOTE: IF YOU SELECT AN E-GIFT
CARD, CHOOSE “PICK UP AT STORE” FOR THE SHIPPING METHOD.
E-GIFT CARDS ARE SENT DIRECTLY TO THE EMAIL PROVIDED AT CHECKOUT.